About five months works, we finally get a first drop for
react-bootstrap-table2. I just want to say that I'm very sorry to let you guys to wait for a long time.
I know a lots of people experienced many bugs or feel hard to customize on table. Anyway, I'm very appreciated everyone's helps and feedbacks, I think that's the reason why I decided to rebuilt
For the first drop, I really can't finish all the legacy features, but I will work more hard to finish them by March or April. Please see the release plan for more details.
- Basic Table
- Scrollabe table is not yet implement
- Basic Table Sort
- Multi sort is not yet implement
- Sort management is not yet implement
- Basic Row Selection
- Custom Selection is not yet implement
- Basic Cell Edit
- Custom Cell Edit is not yet implement
- Basic Pagination
- Custom Pagination is not yet implement
- Basic Column Filter(Text Filter only)
- We support nested data field, please check column.dataField, fix react-bootstrap-table#50
- We support the overlay/loading on table
- One table structure, never unalign again.
- Remote enhancement, please read it.
- 100% easy to customize the header columns, cells and rows!!!
In 2018, let's try
react-bootstrap-table2 and give a star for this repo, I think it's the biggest encouragement for me :)
Feel free to open issues to ask any questions.